Great news! The bear council has reunited and unanimously decided to open the AMP Libearty sanctuary!
The bears are waiting for you to visit them, starting Tuesday 2 June. We are ready for the first visitors and the safety and health of those who step in the Libearty forest is a priority for us. That’s why we worked hard these days to keep everyone safe.
1. We will only have three entries at 9.00, 10.00 and 11.00 a.m.
2. The maximum number of people at one entry is 20 + our guide
3. In the souvenir shop will enter only a family or group.
4. The TV on which the presentation movie is running was installed outside to avoid entering in closed spaces.
5. In the souvenir shop we installed a window for everyone’s protection
6. Surfaces in the store and toilets will be disinfected after each group
7. Visitation will only be made outdoors, on well-bounded trails in respect for safety distance and with separate visitor streams
1. Buy your tickets online to avoid crowds training, or the risk of no longer finding tickets on the spot.
2. Please use your card as much as possible as a payment method.
3. Please use the disinfectant made available by AMP Libearty.
4. We recommend wearing masks even outdoors, inside the sanctuary, if you approach people who are not part of your family / group of friends (if you don’t, you will be able to buy from us, at purchase price)
* Children under 5 are not allowed in the sanctuary due to safety reasons!
Tickets can be purchased here https://millionsoffriends.org/en/buy-tickets/ We are waiting for you!